Introducing the DCC 5K – February 8, 2015
The Dolphins Cycling Challenge was created to give South Florida residents an opportunity to tackle cancer in our community. Over the last four years, participation has grown to more than 3,000 riders and volunteers, raising over $7 million to date! In order to give everyone the opportunity to participate and support our local cancer center, the Dolphins Cycling Challenge will include a 5k run/walk on the second day of the ride.
Whether you ride, run, walk or volunteer, you can join the Dolphins in their Cancer Challenge, to offer hope and critical care for South Florida patients and their families.
DCC 5K Facts
- DCC 5k Run/Walk is open to adults over 18 (stay tuned for ages 14-17 to register!)
- All participants will be required to pay a $50 registration fee. This fee includes:
- DCC 5k t-shirt
- Breakfast the morning of the 5k
- Access to the stadium celebration on Sunday
- Medical assistance if needed
- Registration is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A credit card is required during registration. This is a back-up in case the $250 fundraising minimum is not met by the deadline (February 2, 2015)
- After registration, registrants will be able to set up their personal fundraising page – this page can be used as a family donation page if needed.